What is Haldor Homework?
Haldor Homework is the app that gives parents easy access to their child’s MicrosoftTeams Assignments directly from their phone, tablet or computer. Parents can easily keep track of when homework is set and due, see the status of the homework, and any feedback or assessment giving parents the insights they need to support home-learning.
No additional work for teachers
The Haldor Homework app integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft Teams Assignment tool. Teachers can continue their usual workflow using the assignment tool, and all assignments and feedback are automatically made visible to the parents in the app.
Better Home-School Connection
Haldor Homework actively involves parents by giving them insight into homework and assignments making it easier for them to support learning from home.
· One dashboard for instant and easy access to homework, assignments, feedback, and assessments.
· An overview of when the homework is due and if it’s been submitted on time, too late or not submitted at all.
· Access to Microsoft’s Immersive Reader which makes it possible to have the assignment details and instructions read aloud or translated to any chosen language.
· Available on any device using a web browser or by downloading the app for iOS or Android.
See how engaged parents are in homework
As a teacher, you can add the free Parent Engagement app in Teams and easily access statistics on login activity and contact information for the parents connected to the students in your team.
|Business Name: Haldor
HQ Location: Sweden
|5-7, 8-10, 11-13, 14-16, 17-18
|Parent CommunicationHomeworkParental EngagementShow Assignments To ParentsInvolve ParentsInside Microsoft Teams
|English, Swedish, Norwegian
|Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High BandwidthDesktop - MacDesktop - WindowsDesktop - ChromebookDesktop - LinuxMobile - iPhoneMobile - iPadMobile - WindowsMobile - Android
School needs Microsoft Teams where teachers set Teams assignments and homework. Parents access Haldor Homwork through a browser or app and log in using an email and password.
Onboarding is quick and easy. Parents are automatically added through your schools Microsoft School Data Synd (SDS) or added manually.
No training needed for teachers, they work like they normally would in Teams with assignments. Parents logs in to Haldor Homework via PC, laptop, mobile or tablet and get access to the assignments the teachers have set in Tems.
Easy to use, no technical knowledge required. We provide you with the information you need to communicate to parents how to use Haldor Homework.We also offer an extensive knowledge base where parents can find all the information they need.
School must create the account.
The product is specifically for parents. Teachers just keep working in Microsoft Teams like they usually do.
Removes any language barriers. The integration of Microsoft’s Immersive Reader makes assignments accessible to all parents, regardless of their reading ability and language knowledge.
|Parent appHomeworkAssignmentsMicrosoft Teams
Haldor Homework Pricing
Free TrialPaid Subscription
Haldor Homework pricing starts from £0.1 / per-pupil
The product is for parents, but licenses are per pupil. Always start with a 30 days free trial. Then choose montly or yearly billing.
Monthly billing: £0.10 per pupil
Yearly billing: £1.00 per pupil
Minimum purchase: licenses for 500 pupils.
Compare Haldor Homework with...
Haldor Homework Reviews
from 3 Verified Reviews
Used Haldor Homework daily for 3-4 years
I like the clean structure and the fact that you get access to everythin easily from you computer.
Annika Nyberg found Haldor Homework:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“You have everything in one place and don't have to carry around loads of books etc. You can give feedback from your computer.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“You can very quickly give feedback and get your assessment done.”
- Significantly improves parent engagement“Parents keep up to date on school work and can get more engaged in helping their kids at home.”
IT strategy "for children and education"
Used Haldor Homework occasionally for 1-2 years
Haldor provides user guides, tutorials, and support resources to assist users in getting started and maximizing their experience with the platform. These resources offer step-by-step instructions, tips, and best practices to help users effectively utilize the various tools and features within Haldor. Overall, Haldor aims to provide an intuitive and user-friendly experience for all its users, regardless of their technical expertise. With its emphasis on simplicity, guidance, and ongoing user support, Haldor strives to make the platform easy to use and navigate for educators, students, and parents.
Anders found Haldor Homework:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“By streamlining assignment creation, automating grading, providing centralized management, facilitating communication, offering data analysis, and promoting collaboration, Haldor Homework significantly reduces the administrative burden on teachers, allowing them to focus more on instruction, personalized support, and professional development.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“Teachers can easily view and organize assignments, track student progress, and manage deadlines, saving time and effort in managing paperwork.”
- Moderately improves parent engagement“Parents can view upcoming tasks, due dates, and assignment details within the platform. This transparency allows parents to stay informed about their child's academic responsibilities and be actively involved in supporting their progress.”
Used Haldor Homework weekly for 3-4 years
Petter found Haldor Homework:
- Moderately reduces teacher workload
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency
- Moderately improves parent engagement