What is Whizz Education?
Whizz Education is a partner accountable to learning outcomes. We believe that every child deserves a learning experience that caters to their individual needs.
Since 2004, we have partnered with parents, schools and ministries of education around the world to deliver individualised learning programmes. The Maths-Whizz virtual tutoring platform has reached over 1.5 million students across the globe and is proven to accelerate learning.
Globally, students receiving Maths-Whizz individualised learning for 60 minutes a week improve their maths age by, on average, over 18 months in their first year.
We guarantee that your child will make a year or more of progress in the first 12 months of Maths Whizz tutoring with just 60 minutes of usage per week. Terms and conditions apply.
Video & Screenshots
St. Michael's V.A. Junior School, Norwich, UKDownload case study
Ysgol Deiniol County Primary School, Wrexham, UKDownload case study
Norfolk House School, London, UKView case study
Rosemead Preparatory, Dulwich, UKView case study
Front Lawn Academy, Havant, UKView case study
Hindsford CofE, Manchester, UKView case study
The Brent Primary School, Dartford, UKDownload case study
|Company||Business Name: Whizz Education|
HQ Location: United Kingdom
|Age Range||5-7, 8-10, 11-13|
|Features||Individualised TutoringEducational Programme DesignIn-field SupportReal-time Monitoring, Evaluation And LearningSystem-wide Capacity BuildingEvidence-based InsightsLarge-scale Teacher Training|
|Languages||English, French, Spanish|
|Requirements||Internet - Low BandwidthInternet - High Bandwidth|
Internet connection needed and ICT equipment for every child.
Schools: To ensure that your Senior Leaders, Maths leads, and teachers have a solid understanding of how to make the most efficient and effective use of our individualised learning solutions, we will provide a thorough remote-learning experience that introduces how our partnership operates, the differentiated and scaffolded virtual tutoring service, our methods of continuous formative assessment and advise on any remedial action required, ensuring we are always accountable for learning outcomes.
|Support||EmailFAQs/ForumKnowledge BasePhone Support|
|Home Learning||Parent Access|
Anyone can create the account.
Parfents can sign up for a 7-days free trial here: https://www.whizz.com/maths-whizz-free-trial/
|Tags||pupil premiumcatch uplearning lossimproving learning outcomesindividualised learningImprove AttainmentTeaching And Learning PlatformAssessmenteducational contentreduces teacher workloadAI tutorbuild confidencegames-based learningadaptive learning engineMeasuring the attainment gapIdentify Strengths And Gapslesson planningmaths topic focusmaths worksheetscontinuous assessment|
Whizz Education Pricing
Free TrialPaid Subscription
Pricing varies according to the services provided and whether you are a group of schools, a school, a single class, or a parent. Speak to one of the team members at Whizz Education for more details or complete our online enquiry form.
Compare Whizz Education with...
Whizz Education Reviews
from 4 Verified Reviews
Used Whizz Education daily for 3-4 years
It's really good, but can be a bit glitchy on some lessons
Claire found Whizz Education:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Constant assessing and finding areas where the child is struggling”
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“It can be accessed on phones and ipads at home when out of school.”
- Moderately provides school data“child levels and overall class levels can be found quickly”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency“it's tailored to the individual child, at their pace so there is little boredom”
- Slightly improves parent engagement“Parents are happy to let them play on it, but I'm not sure they understand how it works all the time”
Year 5 teacher
Used Whizz Education weekly for 5 years+
User friendly and effective.
Adam found Whizz Education:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“Homework doesn't need to be set as children just need to log in. Children can go on for support or extension in class.”
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“It certainly helps lower attaining children accelerate their progress. More able also progress more so the gap probably stays the same”
- Significantly provides school data“Live maths ages support summative assessment. Formative assessment from topic strand data for children and whole classes”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“Instantly available to use during whole class teaching and for individuals to use independently”
- Moderately improves parent engagement“Parents prefer it to other platforms”
Coordinator Area Learning Supervisor
Used Whizz Education daily for 3-4 years
Whizz is an inclusive, fun, actively based program which gives nothing but help to the children, school and teacher.
Mrs Birks found Whizz Education:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“We use it for homework and to consolidate learning”
- Significantly reduces attainment gap“Through using fun activities with tech is an incentive for the children to learn without knowing they are learning.”
- Significantly provides school data“I personally create Excel sheets so the teachers can see at a glance who has been using whizz and we give certificates to celebrate their achievements every week in assembly.”
- Significantly improves teaching efficiency“Because it can be linked to class work it is very efficient and can be used to aid children in the lesson.”
- Significantly improves parent engagement“Through class dojo we keep our parents informed on the certificates and this in turn pushes them on to making time for their children to go on whizz. We also have parent information and they can see at a glance where their child is.”
Used Whizz Education weekly for 3-4 years
Been a very positive experience for us.
R KAUR found Whizz Education:
- Significantly reduces teacher workload“maths monitoring reports”
- Moderately reduces attainment gap“pupil progress results (prior)”
- Moderately provides school data“reports for governors”
- Moderately improves teaching efficiency“Monitoring maths ages and exploration of the strands in maths being taught (prior knowledge)”
- Slightly improves parent engagement“Parents do enjoy seeing children use this.”